The main points to note are:
- People have a right to protect their personal data and if this falls into the wrong hands it could be regarded as a breach of civil liberties
- A business could lose its license to trade if it is not using complaint mail processes
- More than a third of organizations globally spend at least a whole working day per week analyzing changes in compliance regulations
- Financial services and healthcare are highly regulated sectors
- Compliant mailing hardware and software can offer major opportunities for business growth
- Regulatory compliance is highly complex and budgets and resources dedicated to this activity will continue to increase in the future.