This white paper provides an overview of compliance for mail processing. It focuses on the role of document integrity (the secure and productive creation and processing of documents for mailing purposes) and explains how to achieve this.
The main points to note are:
• There are different types of document integrity
• Six key phases are involved when putting a document integrity system into place
• Choosing the right folder inserter and combining it with the right software is crucial
• Eight best practices can help you handle the implementation of a mail compliance solution
• Mail compliance can improve customer satisfaction and increase cost savings