Main internal control actions planned for 2008
Work on internal control will continue in 2008
To summarise the main work discussed in this report, Neopost will focus in particular on the following issues:
- reviewing accounting and financial internal control practice, in the light of control objectives described in the Application Guide accompanying the AMF Reference Framework;
- introducing internal cross-auditing between subsidiaries and, in 2008, having internal audits of specific processes carried out by external consultants;
- updating identification of the major risks by process, particularly by focusing on other subsidiaries;
- reviewing best audit committee practice as identified by the IFA with respect to Neopost’s current practice, with a view to the likely transposition of European Union Directive 2006/43/EC into French law in 2008;
- integrating newly-acquired companies, particularly with respect to applying Group procedures.