Why Your Mailing Process Should be Compliant
This white paper highlights that now, more than ever, organizations need to invest heavily in document security. It provides an overview of what regulatory mail compliance means and explains what happens when things go wrong. The aim of the paper is to identify the most regulated sectors and show how mail compliance solutions can give you a competitive advantage.
The main points to note are:
- People have a right to protect their personal data and if this falls into the wrong hands it could be regarded as a breach of civil liberties
- A business could lose its license to trade if it is not using complaint mail processes
- More than a third of organizations globally spend at least a whole working day per week analyzing changes in compliance regulations
- Financial services and healthcare are highly regulated sectors
- Compliant mailing hardware and software can offer major opportunities for business growth
- Regulatory compliance is highly complex and budgets and resources dedicated to this activity will continue to increase in the future.