How to Ensure Your Organization’s Mail Process is Compliant
Now more than ever organizations place a high value on ensuring their mail processes are compliant. This involves meeting regulations regarding the handling of data that often contains personal information. Regulations such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (for the accuracy of reported financial information) and HIPAA (The Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act) have led to the need for more compliance when it comes to mail processing.
This white paper provides an overview of compliance for mail processing. It focuses on the role of document integrity (the secure and productive creation and processing of documents for mailing purposes) and explains how to achieve this.
The main points to note are:
• There are different types of document integrity
• Six key phases are involved when putting a document integrity system into place
• Choosing the right folder inserter and combining it with the right software is crucial
• Eight best practices can help you handle the implementation of a mail compliance solution
• Mail compliance can improve customer satisfaction and increase cost savings