This year Neopost had a 153 sqm stand at IPEX, a must-attend exhibition for Print and Media professionals. This 6-day event focused on the change taking place in the printing industry and new technologies that can drive this evolving sector forward.
303 visitors from countries all around the world visited our stand. This is a 60% increase compared to IPEX 2010.
Neopost demonstrated how multi-channel communications can be made easy, whatever the channel (including email, web hosting, SMS or traditional direct mail).
- The OMS-500: powerful multi-channel output management software
- The DS-200: a multi-format productive folder inserter
- The DS-1200: an intelligent high-performing folder inserter
- AIMS: Automated Insertion Management System software
- GMC Inspire: a platform for delivering personalized messages, at the right time through the preferred channel
- The AS- 970C: a full color envelope and document printer
Discussion and Debate
Antony Paul, Marketing Manager, Neopost UK, made a presentation at a Masterclass entitled “Mailing and Getting into Data”. Antony also chaired a seminar on “Building a Multichannel Campaign” and speakers included Bill Parker, Chief Marketing Officer, GMC, a Neopost company, and Malcolm Lane-Ley, CEO, Anton Group.
Printing Industry Survey Results
Neopost released the results of its Future Focus survey at the event. This study was carried out jointly with the BPIF (British Printing Industries Federation). Results revealed that two-thirds of respondents are planning to widen their service offering, with the most popular diversification area multichannel communications.
As Antony explains “We thought with an event of this profile and with the change in Ipex where it’s migrating to address the wider communications mix, it seemed to make sense to share this insight in a show about transition.”