What Type of Jobs Will Leading Organizations offer in 2025?
With incredible pressure from the potential of a communication error going viral, the organizations who lead in 2025 will be built with communication as a fundamental strength.
Let’s consider the roles within businesses that will add considerable value:
Roles that Impact Communication
- Artistic designers will optimize communications for all of the popular form factors, maintaining the image of the brand across hundreds of potential channels.
- Data scientists will be constantly looking for possible gaps in the customer experience, proactively recommending changes to product and service owners.
- Lawyers, regulators, and executives will need to instantly approve go-to-market plans that will often include over 100 separate communication channels.
- IT and technology teams will have to ensure 100% availability and 100% quality across all of the internal and external technology components.
- Sales, support and service staff will have to work with clients and prospects to get the right information to their customers instantly.
- Chief Experience Officers will manage a portfolio of thousands of touchpoints. They will need to see the big picture of the entire possible customer journey as well as individual interactions.
- Executives will support the concept of communication as a critical part of the customer experience, which will be the chief differentiator in 2025.
All of these roles will need direct access to critical customer communications technology. Today, there are often multiple handoffs, several redundant steps, confusing processes, and many opportunities for error. In 2025, smart choices will allow the right people to have the right level of participation. It is critical to choose technology that maximizes the efforts of every team member while minimizing the software-specific training required.
Customer Experience Management
New concepts, such as Customer Experience Management, will change how communication is measured. Communications can no longer be separated into cost centers and profit centers, because the operational communications cannot be left to undermine lifetime customer value in order to save a few cents on delivery. Every communication will need to have its impact measured on the entire customer experience.
Customer Journey Mapping
Other concepts, like Customer Journey Mapping will allow executives to view an entire enterprise-wide communication portfolio easily, while allowing them to move down to the most in-depth single communications. This capability, combined with data science, will help focus the attention on the right elements of the rapidly changing communication portfolio.
Improved Customer Relationships
In 2025, speed will be the critical key performance indicator (KPI). Organizations can pave the way by choosing technology that easily allows all of the stakeholders an easy way to design, approve, monitor, and deliver communications to a variety of output channels. The businesses that can rapidly synthesize messages will have the strongest relationships with their clients.
Still Handling Paper Receipts? Go Digital to Save Time and Cost
The problem with receipts extends beyond paper clutter and potentially lost records. Small businesses that find a better, more up-to-date way of managing expense receipts stand to save time and money. When receipts are saved digitally and stored in a searchable format, it’s easy to find and sort information...
Infographic: The Present and Future of Invoicing
In 2016, businesses across Europe issued 36 billion invoices. Invoices are essential to cash flow, meaning the processes used to create and send them will have a large influence over an organization’s success. However, when sending, there remains a reliance on paper. This is an inefficient option which is...