Neopost is Backed by a Wealth of Experience
Neopost has a wealth experience, gained over 90 years, marked by significant acquisitions:
- 1924 - Neopost Limited (United Kingdom) was founded
- 1929 - SMH, Société des Machines Havas (France) was founded
- 1930 - Neopost was acquired by Roneo (United Kingdom)
- 1935 - The Neopost brand name (United Kingdom) was created
- 1970 - SMH-Adrex (France) acquired by C.G.E.
- 1979 - Friden (United States) acquired by C.G.E.
- 1980 - Roneo and Hadewe (United Kingdom and Netherlands) acquired by C.G.E.
- 1981 - Attached to Alcatel, subsidiary of C.G.E. (France)
- 1992 - The Neopost Group was founded
- 1997 - A group of investors, advised by BC Partners and in association with management, took over Neopost
- 1999 - Neopost was floated on the Premier Marché of Euronext Paris stock market on 23 February at a price of €15 per share
- 2002 - Stielow and Hasler (Germany and Switzerland) acquired
- 2005 - BTA Digital Works, software solutions, acquired
- 2006 - To enhance its international profile, the Group adopted a new visual identity and tagline "We value your mail"
- 2007 - PFE acquired, a worldwide supplier of high volume folder-inserter and Valipost systems, France's leading software solution supplier to companies sending out bulk mail shots.
- 2008 - RENA acquired to boost Neopost's market presence in addressing systems and NBG-ID, RFID technology integrator.
- 2009 - Neopost enhanced its service offering with the acquisition of Satori Software, one of the world market leaders in postal address quality management tools
- 2009 - Neopost enhanced its position in Scandinavia by acquiring Kontur Documents Systems (Sweden) and Scani (Denmark)
- 2011 - GBC – Fordigraph acquired, the leading Australian distributor of document finishing and mailing solutions
- 2012 - Neopost acquired GMC Software Technology, a leader in the market of Customer Communications Management (CCM) and Human Inference, data specialist in Data Quality and Master Data Management (MDM) .
- 2013 - Neopost acquired DMTI Spatial, the leading Canadian provider of location-based data quality solutions
- 2014 - Acquisition of ProShip (ex SPSI), a leading American provider of high-volume multi-carrier parcel shipping solutions
- 2015 - Neopost rebranded with a new color, logo and baseline "Send. Receive. Connect." in order to align with the Group's strategy to develop mail-related activities and accelerate growth in digital communications and shipping solutions.