How can I change my billing address?
Neopost Meter Move And Address Change Processes
It's simple, fast and easy to inform Neopost that you have changed your business address. Maintain seamless operations by following these steps:
Address Change – Customers without Postage Meters:
- If your location does not include a Postage Meter, simply log in to your MyNeopost account to submit a Support Request with your new address information to our Billing Department.
- Be sure to include:
- Your old and new address with a contact name and phone number.
- Your billing address with a contact name and phone number if different (even if it did not change)
- Your Neopost Account Number or Lease Number
- If additional assistance is needed, call 1-800-NEOPOST (1-800-636-7678).
Address Change and Postage Meter Move:
Neopost is required to notify the United States Postal Service (USPS) when a postage meter has moved. In some cases we will need to replace your postage meter so the correct zip code prints on your mail. Please call 1.800.NEOPOST (636.7678) for assistance.