Earn a bonus when you refer a successful candidate
In exchange for a successful sales or sales management referral, we’ll provide YOU with a $1,000 (gross) referral payment.
How it works
The external referral program offers a one-time referral payment to unaffiliated persons to help Neopost USA attract, hire, and retain the best of the best.
So, what are you waiting for? If you know someone great that would be a fit for our open sales roles, please email their resume to ExternalReferral@neopost.com and we will respond quickly.
The Fine Print
By submitting a candidate for referral, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
The External Referrer:
- Must be an individual person (i.e., not a business entity), who is at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the country in which you reside in order to participate in the program
- Cannot be employed by Neopost or any of its affiliates
- Cannot be associated with or a consultant of a staffing/recruiting agency
- Cannot refer yourself
You’re Referral Candidate:
- Cannot be a previous employee or Neopost contractor
- Must be a candidate that Neopost is not actively recruiting, has applied to the Neopost career site, or who has had a dialogue about career opportunities with Neopost within the last 12 months
- If referred candidate is hired, they must remain employed with Neopost for a minimum of three months (90 days) and be in good performance standing
- Any referral is valid for 3 months from the time of submittal
If you are eligible to participate in the program, Neopost shall pay you a one-time external referral payment, in the amount of $1,000 for any Sales or Sales Management role, for a referral that results in a successful regular full-time hire, and such referred employee:
- Acknowledges he or she was referred by you
- Completes 90 days of continuous, active employment with Neopost
- Is in good performance standing at the end of such 90-day period
- Is still employed by Neopost at the time the external referral bonus is to be paid
For U.S. external referrals, you must complete and return IRS Form W-9 (and any other documentation that Neopost may require) in order to receive the referral bonus. Neopost will supply this form to you once your referred candidate has started employment with Neopost. The referee will receive a 1099 for the year payment was received.
Neopost will process the external referral bonus in approximately 30 days after the referred employee completes the 90 days of employment mentioned above, and you have submitted the required paperwork and contact information.
Payments will be made by company check from Neopost, in accordance with Neopost guidelines.
In the event of duplicate or competing submission, payment will be made for the first referral received by Neopost.
Referral fee payment is at the sole discretion of Neopost.