Neopost will be exhibiting at the International Exhibition and Conference for the World’s Postal, Parcel and Courier Industries.
Our stand, number 4000, will feature our latest range of innovative hardware and software solutions. These will include:
- The MS-9000 entry level mail sorter, which offers top performance, maximum quality/budget optimization and a processing throughput of between 8-10,000 letters/hour.
- The MSA-9600, a highly flexible mail sorting and accounting system for both large volume mailers and postal operators.
- The EC-500 solution which helps mailers and operators to put the necessary controls in place to optimize the counting of envelopes in trays without the need for a manual intervention.
- The mid-range DS-90 folder inserter and our industrial DS-200 folder inserter will also be present on the booth.
- A number of other niche applications which will demonstrate the innovative Neopost approach to integrating software and hardware components into solutions that are designed to help mailers, package shippers and postal operators control their end-to-end needs.
A team of technical and business development experts will be present at our stand and will be delighted to help you identify solutions for your requirements.
The press is talking about MSA-9600 at Post Expo :
"[...] Using the competence of Neopost's traditional core business - the provision of flexible and easy-to-use mailing systems for small businesses and larger mailers - a modular portfolio has been developed to address most of the requirements.
ln recent months Neopost has launched a complete portfolio of easy-to-implement solutions that make use of state-of-the art technology and apply a down-to-earth approach towards software and hardware integration. [...]" Postal Technology Internation - Sept 2012